Why should I become a Lion?
As a Lions club member, you can:
- Make a difference everyday in your community. Whether it is providing support locally or reaching out internationally, you will have an opportunity to serve.
- Be a part of a worldwide organization carrying out community and humanitarian projects. Membership allows Lions clubs worldwide to carry out its many community and humanitarian programs.
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events.
- Gain an understanding and have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues.
Want to be a member, but not sure if you have the time? While the Lion’s club has a monthly business meeting (usually the first Monday in the month at 5 pm) and a dinner meeting (usually the third Monday of the month, starting around 5 pm with dinner starting around 6), we realize that not everyone can commit to two nights a month or even one.
Would you rather be a member who participates in the service projects of his/her choice as he/she is able and attends either a dinner or business meeting only occasionally? Remember, “We Serve”. We are looking for people who can be actively engaged in helping the community in whatever way works for them. Try us out.
Interested in becoming a member? Membership in a Lions club is by invitation from a local club. If you are interested in membership, you should contact a member* and attend a meeting or dinner to learn more. Then, ask a member for a membership application or use the on-line form found below.
- The Membership Chairman is Mark Cotrupi (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also contact or the webmaster and secretary, Sally Sibulkin (email@example.com).
- Local dues are currently $68 per year; $40 for a family member. There is also a one time fee of $35 for International dues.
Click below to print out an application….