As you all know, the annual raffle is the main fundraiser of the Moultonborough Lions Club and the source of the majority of the community scholarships given by the Club.
The dates for selling tickets at E.M. Heath’s are as follows:
- Thursday, July 3. Two shifts: noon – 2:30 and 2:30 – 5:00
- Saturday, July 19. Two shifts: 9:30 – noon and noon to 2:30
- Saturday, August 9. Two shifts: 9:30 – noon and noon to 2:30
- Saturday, August 30. Two shifts: 9:30 – noon and noon to 2:30
- Saturday, September 13. Two shifts: 9:30 – noon and noon to 2:30
- Saturday, October 11. Two shifts: 9:30 – noon and noon to 2:30
Pat Strickland has already volunteered to sell tickets at the 4th of July Cookout at the Lions Club.
And we will need four people to volunteer ago sell on Saturday, December 6 at the Moultonborough Holiday Fair at MCS.
Do the math; if we can get 24 people, each would only spend two and 1/2 hours on this project. Remember to sign up at the dinner meeting, business meeting, or by contact Eileen Zewski
We will also need volunteers to stamp return addresses and put stamps (and perhaps address labels) in advance of the “Stuffing Party” which will be held on Friday, October 24 when we put together all the envelopes for mailing, followed by a pizza lunch. Signs up for this will happen in September and October.